No, I am not pregnant.
We didn’t move yet.
Weezy hasn’t gotten into Harvard (yet.)
Our new website launched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have been working super hard on this program all summer, on getting the site content together, and making this even more amazing for all of you!
Stay tuned and add the blog to your reader (blog lovin’) for updates! We have shot a bunch of videos and have some FREE blog post, recipes, and nutrition posts coming your way!
The early bird special for our FlowTox ends tomorrow at MIDNIGHT! Don’t miss out! FlowTox starts September 9th, and is 30 Days of clean eating and yoga for the ONLY body you get in this lifetime!
“FlowTox” is a program designed to make you not only feel better, but live more intuitively and mindfully
- Changing your eating habits is not just about the food. It’s about learning to nourish both your body and your mind.
- Be kind to yourself and know that you deserve to feel the very best every day.
- Recognize those “red flag” signals your body is sending you: headaches, “brain fog, fatigue, anxiousness, crankiness, mid-day “sugar crash,” joint pain, skin breakouts, stomach bloating and other digestive problems that you’re living with are not normal, they are symptoms of something else that is going on.
- Craving sugar constantly and relying on packaged high energy foods (like caffeinated beverages and/or energy bars/drinks) is not normal. Is your “normal” so skewed that you have no idea what it’s like to be free of those symptoms and cravings? Symptoms of which are your body’s way of yelling: “HELP!”
- You can your taste buds to be more sensitive to sweet foods, excess salt and processed flavor enhancers. With the right support, you can learn to appreciate and enjoy the natural flavors in the food nature provides for us.
- Deconstruct your pesky cravings and combat emotional eating.
- Hit the “reset button” with a supportive, private community of individuals going through this program with you & receive unlimited support from your nutrition coaches multiple times per day!
- Release excess puffiness and weight by adding the right foods into your diet and learning to utilize healthy fats as energy; not depriving your body and restricting calories
- Realize that your body is unique. What works for one will not work for all. As our bodies change, our needs change. By following our program, and becoming your very own “science experiment” –you can learn what works best for you at this point in your life, and how to recognize changes in your body and its needs.
- Learn how to shop smarter, what to look out for in your grocery store aisles, and how to read food labels like you never have before!
- Incorporate daily yoga practice with our FREE videos (even if it is 10 minutes on your mat!) to maximize your results through mindfulness, meditation, and super sweaty asanas that will strengthen and tone your body. Even if you never stepped foot on a yoga mat you will benefit from these workouts. We are here to walk you through them, guiding you to practice patience, every step of the way!
Hope to see you over there
Thank you so much for your support, dedication and connections over here at The Fitness Dish. I truly have enjoyed interacting and reaching out to all of you! I am excited for this new chapter, and do plan to keep poking my head in over here from time to time!